Roles and responsibilities Dear Candidates,
Greetings from SEED Infotech Ltd.
Walk-in for Technical Trainer profile on 14th Jun'19 -15th Jun'19 at 11 am -5pm.
Position- Technical Trainer ( C, C++,Java, Object, Python, Dotnet and Testing
As per company Norms and based on experience
Experience- 0.6 months - 2yrs
Please find the Job Description:
- Conduct Classroom sessions as per the curriculum defined.
- Grooming the students though project based learning and supporting them to complete the technology based project on time.
- Help the students to implement Software Engineering practices like Agile,Test Driven Development, Continuous integration and best coding practices.
- Able to drive new initiative of the organisation.
- Ready to upgrade his/her technology as per the business need.
**Looking for Immediate Joiners**
- Basic qualification should be Graduation/Masters from any stream
- Software Testing technical knowledge for Manual & Automation
- Basic understanding of Computers & good in Aptitude
- Good Communication Skills required
- Good Presentation and Organizational Skills.
- Should be flexible with Time, work and locations.
Interested Candidates can apply by sharing their CV @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: INR 60,000 - 2,00,000 PA.
Industry: Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area: Teaching, Education, Training, Counselling
Role Category: Teachers
Role: Technical / Process Trainer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time