Greetings!! From SEED Infotech
: Company Secretary Location
: Pune, SB Road Experience
Job Responsibilities are below:-
- To assist in compliances of various requirements under Companies Act as may be applicable to the Company as well as its associate/s.
- To assist in drafting of MoUs and various agreements of Company as well as associate/s.
- To assist in maintaining and strengthening Investors relations
- Ensure proper compliance and execution of contracts and agreements
- To assist in due compliance of Corporate Governance
- Proper drafting and execution of agreements, contracts, and resolutions
- Co-ordinate with the Board of Directors Independent Directors, Top Management, Registrar and Transfer Agents(RTA)
- Undertake research activities to provide inputs on legal matters.
- statutory representative & advisor to the senior management for taking appropriate statutory decisions
- Monitor changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment and take appropriate action
- To assist in MIS reporting
- To assist in indirect tax compliances of the Company as well as its associate/s.
- Liasoning with : 1) CA & CS for secretarial and taxation assistance. 2) All Government Authorities
- Implementation ISO 9001: 2015 systems & procedures
- As may be assigned by the Organization from time to time.
Skills and qualification required:-
- Qualified Company Secretary/ completed the course of company secretary from Institute of Company secretaries in India. (Must)
- Any graduate/Diploma
- Should have sound knowledge of laws.
- License/Certification - Qualified Associate Company Secretary
- Good in communication.
- Should be an Associate Member of the ICSI and as Associate Company Secretary.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area: Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Role Category: Senior Management
Role: Company Secretary
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time