Candidate, Greetings!! From SEED Infotech , Position
: System and technical Executive Location
: Vashi (Mumbai) & Chinchwad (Pune)
Experience - 1year - 3years
Job Responsibilities for Systech:
- Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- Set up new users' accounts and profiles and deal with password issues
- Test and evaluate new technology
- Conduct electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
- Desktop, Deployment-Installations-windows Xp-Windows-Vista-Windows-7 Basic
- Operating system installation & application software installation
- Remote Management- RDP tools, R Admin Tools-Trouble shooting
- Desktop storage management- Critical Desktop data backup plans and storages for desktop back ups
- Help desk and technical support-To improve service levels and up gradation-white
- Papers & learning videos
- Active Directory user creation as per company policy. Manage user and computer accounts using
- Manage access to resources, design group scope and OU
- Configure routing and remote access service
- Manage and Monitor DHCP, Allocate IP addressing by using DHCP, Design DHCP scope.
- Resolve host names by using DNS.
- Resolve network basic input/output system (Net BIOS) names by using WINS. Seedinfotech VCE engine for student exams.
- Testing tools installations, Beta Technology training support-CTD
- Awareness about power supplies, UPS backups & broadband lines
- Minimum Graduate.
- having technical knowledge.
- flexible with time and location.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area: IT Software - Network Administration, Security
Role Category: Admin/Maintenance/Security/Datawarehousing
Role: System Administrator
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time