1) 1 year Relevant Experience in HRMS / HRIS / Workforce automation software sales is a must.
2) Should handle the sales activity such as Demo, Negotiation, followup proposal making and closure.
3) Identifying new Prospects, Leads, Partners to expand the market reach & sale of products & services.
4) Consistently meet the set sales targets on Monthly & Quarterly basis.
5) Handle & Support existing Channel partners in their particular region.
6) Updating the CRM, MIS report, Sales trackers with required data.
7) Travel across South region for handling enquiries.
Salary: INR 4,50,000 - 9,00,000 P.A.
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Retail Sales
Role: Sales/Business Development Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time